[ For a more detailed discussion of these topics, see our Declaration of principles. ]
We envision a sustainable, regenerative society, based upon enduring wisdom and careful stewardship. We envision a future characterized by a self-healing environment, honorable and ethical behavior, self-determination, and secure freedoms for a diverse people.
Trulyeco is dedicated to working for community sustainability. This will involve wholistic approaches to the environment, social justice, health, participatory democracy, and local economies. We are committed to active, collaborative approaches to achieving long-term positive outcomes.
- Protect the natural environment on which our communities depend
- Protect and extend fundamental rights and opportunities throughout the range of human diversity
- Promote broad, meaningful participation in decision-making to advance community interests and ensure that communities can assert their rights as a higher priority than those corporations claim for themselves
- Foster strong local economies that provide secure and fulfilling livelihoods, foster enjoyable community life, work in harmony with nature, and strengthen the viability of independent local businesses and farms
- Encourage people to consume food that is whole, locally produced, and grown in ways that sustain and rebuild soil, water, wildlife, vegetation, and the lives of all of us
- Promote discussion, education, and understanding of ways to maximize the health of individuals and communities.
By working towards these goals, Trulyeco works to accomplish the broader purpose that led to its formation.
Please support Trulyeco’s work to develop sustainable Communities!
- Information on this website does not necessarily represent the position of Trulyeco or the views of its members.
- As part of our effort to promote open discussion and dialogue, we frequently post material that is of current concern, especially on subjects that are not covered in the mainstream media or if that coverage is incomplete or one-sided.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.