Trulyeco Shop and website policy
This website is managed by Trulyeco India. This website is subject to the terms & conditions as documented below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Thank you for visiting our website. By accessing or using trulyeco.in website or any future mobile application(s) or any other media (“Website”), whether automated or otherwise, you, a registered or guest user in terms of the eligibility criteria set out herein, you (“User”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
- The Website is operated by Trulyeco India, a company incorporated under the laws of India and which has its corporate office in 312/2, Netaji Subhas Road, Howrah – 711101. References to Website in these Terms shall deem to refer to the aforesaid entity in inclusion of the online portal.
- Trulyeco provides Internet-based service through the Website which enables the Users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing, incence, accessories, home décor products and jewellery or any other products that will be made available in future (collectively, the “Product”) (the “Products”) ( the “Services”).
- By impliedly or expressly accepting these Terms, you also accept and agree to be bound by Trulyeco Policies. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. We encourage our users to read these Terms carefully while using the Website.
- Trulyeco reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective when posted on the Website and may, at the sole discretion of Trulyeco administration team be notified to the Users from time to time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, by continuing to use the Website after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms as modified.
- These Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Trulyeco in accordance with the following terms:
- The agreement with Trulyeco can be terminated by: (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your Account, if such option has been made available to You.
- The above clause shall also apply to any additional Terms applicable to the use of the Website and Trulyeco reserves the right to terminate access to the Website (including any services offered as part thereof);
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, these provisions set out in these Terms which by their very nature survive are meant to survive termination, shall survive the termination / expiry of this agreement.
- In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user/customer accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. References to the “Website”, “Trulyeco”, “Trulyeco.in”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean the Website and Trulyeco India, its affiliates and partners (as applicable).
B. ELIGIBILITY OF USE
- Use of the Website is available only to such persons who can legally contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. shall not be eligible to use the Website.
- Any minor desirous to use or transact on Website is required to conduct such transaction through their legal guardian or parents.
- The Website reserves the right to terminate any membership and / or refuse to provide access to the Website if it is brought to the Website’s notice or if it is discovered that the person accessing/using the Website is under the age of 18 years.
- By accepting the Terms or using or transacting on the Website, the User irrevocably declares and undertakes that he/she is of legal age i.e. 18 years or older and capable of entering into a binding contract and such usage shall be deemed to form a contract between EarthInspired and such User to the extent permissible under applicable laws.
C. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
- If you wish to register yourself with the Website, you shall be required to create an account by registering through Facebook or Google or your e-mail and by filling in the details prescribed in the Website registration form.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- Immediately notify the Website of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Trulyeco cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section or for any losses occurring thereto.
- You, as the User, waive any claims against the Website for any loss and damage suffered by you on account of your failure to comply with the Terms and reasonably expected good practices in this regard.
- Registered users may be held liable for losses incurred by the Website for any loss or damage caused as a result of failure in maintaining security by the relevant User.
- If any User provides any information that is untrue, false, not updated, and incomplete or the Website has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, false, not updated, incomplete, the Website shall have the right to suspend or terminate the relevant User account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- Any person may access the Website and the Products either by registering to the Website or using the Website as a guest. However, a guest user may not have access to all sections of the Website including certain benefits/promotional offers, which shall be reserved only for the purpose of registered Users, and which may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the Website.
- Thehe Website may be inaccessible for such purposes as it may, at its sole discretion deem necessary, including but not limited to regular maintenance. However, under no circumstances will Trulyeco be held liable for any losses or claims arising out of such inaccessibility to the Users and the Users expressly waive any claims against Trulyeco in this regard.
D. PRODUCT AND PRICES
- Trulyeco endeavours to select and provide only the highest quality merchandise. All Products exhibited on the Website are on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Images of Products are for and by reference only, and actual Product may vary from the corresponding image exhibited.
- The Website disclaims any liabilities arising out of any discrepancies to this end.
- Trulyeco hereby disclaims any guarantee(s) of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the User.
- If the quality of any Products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the return and refund or Exchange of the product as prescribed by the Shipping & Refunds Policy.
- You cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to:
- any variation in the finish or appearance of the final Product;
- any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances;
- any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a Product;
- missed opportunities to avail certain discounts;
- any issue with our delivery partners or their personnel;
- any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date;
- unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc.
- Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to business cases. Trulyeco holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such Users without any prior notice.
- Trulyeco aims to keep every Product on our website in stock. If there is a Product which you purchase and then we realize this item is not available, we will promptly inform you within two working days of your purchase and fully refund your money for the out of stock Product.
- All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices for Products are subject to change without prior notice, and at any time whatsoever, irrespective of whether a Product has been earmarked/wish listed by a User. The Website disclaims any and all claims and/or liabilities arising from such revision in prices.
- Trulyeco strives to provide you with the best prices possible for Products and/or Services. However, we do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography.
- The prices mentioned on the Website are not subject to comparison with the same or similar Product(s) and/or Service(s) available through any online or offline sale.
- Trulyeco’s aggregate liability and that of its affiliates, licensors & partners in connection with these Terms shall be limited to the value of last purchase completed by you under these Terms through the Service.
- Prices for Products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, Products and Services are offered by Trulyeco and may change in accordance with the brand.
- Trulyeco may enter into agreements with third party payment gateway aggregators and financial institutions authorised by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance and to facilitate payment. The Website shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by the User and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to the User.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, the Website will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and relevant banks of the User, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used by a User;
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Website reserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the creditability of the User.
- The Website shall not be responsible for any damages, interests or claims arising from not processing a transaction.
- Every User hereby agrees to provide accurate information, such as credit/debit information for purchasing Products on the Website.
- Every User further warrants that he/she shall not use payment information or instrument that is not lawfully owned by the User.
- The Website disclaims all liabilities arising out of loss of any information pertaining to the Confidentiality of the credit/debit card details or pre-paid instrument account.
- In addition to these Terms, the terms and conditions of the bank or other financial institution shall also be applicable to every User.
- The Website disclaims any liability arising out of declining of payment by such bank or financial institution.
- The Website may in its sole discretion impose limits on the number of transactions which an individual holding a financial instrument may use for payment for Products. Additionally, the Website reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit and transactions by Users that have incurred questionable charges and amounts.
F. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- For cancellation by Trulyeco: Please note that there may be certain orders that Trulyeco is unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
- Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the Product.
- We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- The Website disclaims any and all claims and/or liabilities arising from such cancellations.
- For cancellation by User: Trulyeco reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason.
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount.
- In case the order has been processed and dispatched, the Website at its sole discretion may refund the order amount paid by you less applicable shipping & handling charges and only on receipt of the Product.
B. SHIPPING & REFUNDS
I SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Trulyeco offers shipping to customers within India. The time of delivery may vary from place to place once the Products are dispatched from our warehouse.
- Shipment delivery time of the order starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with Trulyeco and all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Trulyeco are completed.
- The logistics partner supported by Trulyeco will make a maximum of two attempts to deliver your order. In case the User is not reachable or does not accept delivery of Products in these attempts, Trulyeco reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion. In this case Trulyeco will refund the order amount paid by you less applicable shipping & handling charges.
- Trulyeco accepts no liability for any delivery related issue.
- For International deliveries, shipping charges vary depending on order value and shipping location. We shall intimate the users the estimated delivery time through an e-mail once the order is processed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs, local taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Payment of these is necessary for delivery. We are unable to advise what amount this would be as duties vary widely from country to country.
- Trulyeco shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods caused due to any reason which is beyond its reasonable control.
II PRODUCT DAMAGED DURING DELIVERY
If you receive a damaged Product, you must notify Trulyeco by email at email@example.com within 24 hours of the Product delivered.
In this case, Trulyeco will conduct an investigation and you agree to provide supporting evidence promptly to Trulyeco.
Trulyeco reserves the right to determine authenticity of damage.
Trulyeco reserves the right to refund the value of the damaged Product at its discretion.
III REFUND POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you must notify Trulyeco by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of your receipt of the Product.
Trulyeco will accept returns only when the Product is unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged.
The Product must be returned in their original packaging and with their original tags intact. As such we request that you try on each Product piece before removing its tag.
Trulyeco at its sole discretion may refund the order amount paid by you less applicable shipping & handling charges and only on receipt of the Product.
C. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- We recognise that it is possible for you to obtain access to this site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access.
- This site has been designed to comply with the laws of India. If any material on this site, or your use of the site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
- Any capitalised term not specifically defined herein shall draw its meaning from the meaning ascribed to such term in the Terms.
- We are Trulyeco India, a company incorporated under the laws of India having its Corporate office at 312/2, Netaji Subhas Road, Howrah – 711101.
- If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our Registered address or at our email address, email@example.com
- We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Website and log on with your user name and password.
- The Website shall use the information collected from You in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purpose of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under the laws.
- We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Website.
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. West may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details, Internet protocol(IP) address, personal information received from social networking sites through which the You have registered to the Website including name, profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information made public in connection with that social media service and such other personal and non-personal information that may be required to access and operate the Website.
- Please be advised that the duration of use of the Website by You may also be logged and stored by the Website.
- The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form, however, we are hereby authorised by You to collect/store such information is physical form as well.
- We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
- We may share the information collected from You with our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider, sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- Payments that you make through the Website will be processed by Trulyeco India.
- You hereby represent and warrant to the Website that:
- all information derived from in relation to You are true, correct, current and updated;
- all information given do not belong to any third party, and if they do belong to a third party, you are authorised by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information;
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Website and each of the Website’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by You in the event You are in breach of this Policy.
- Your actual order details may also be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed.
- You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
- We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your information is one of our most important assets.
- We store and process Your information on computers located in the India that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
- We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Website.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by you.
II CREDIT CHECK AND FRAUD PREVENTION
- We use standard and authorised payment services and our credit check and fraud prevention policies are aligned to these companies.
III OTHER USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may also send you other information about us, the Website, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners.
- If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or follow the un-subscription process as detailed in the SMS.
- Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to un-subscription from the other.
- Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday nor Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested.
- If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
V THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS
- We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell our business or part of it.
- The Website may contain advertising of third parties and links to other sites or frames of other sites.
- The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the Website. However we would like to point out that the some functionality on the Website and ordering is only possible with the activation of cookies.
- Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer to our server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on the Website and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies can be used to recognise your Internet Protocol address, saving you time while you are on, or want to enter, the Website.
- Your browser can be set to not accept cookies, but this would restrict your use of the Website.
- If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
- When we collect data through the Website, we collect your personal details on a secure server.
- We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
- Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details.
- You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information.
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.